Former Gatanga MP Peter Kenneth who is eyeing Nairobi County Governorship has hinted at going for the seat as an independent candidate.
Speaking on Sunday at St. Stephen ACK Church in the city, he decried that the party nomination were flawed and that he was rigged out.
He said the battle is not over yet; it just begun. “We know that the lections were stolen. It will only be desirable that we make another move. This contest has just begun,” said Kenneth.
He cited that Jubilee blundered in the primaries which in turn, led to him being thrown out in the cold unjustifiably.
He said that even ineligible voters were allowed to cast ballot across several polling station in the city and that they had been ‘imported’ from other places.
He also cast aspersion on a certain Jubilee official who he said was acting for Sonko and that he had warned him that he will make sure, he, Kenneth, loses in the primaries.
Kenneth said that he cannot be intimidated by such things or anyone for that matter vowing to be on the ballot come August 8.
“You can’t intimidate Peter Kenneth. It is not over until it’s over,” observed the Nairobi gubernatorial hopeful.
He also urged Jubilee to streamline their operation in resolving appeals before them, stating that their disorganization could give NASA an upperhand in the August 8 polls.